In 2011, Toyota revamped the Tacoma namesake with a new name: the Tacoma T|X Pro. Quickly becoming a fan favorite of Toyota truck, Tacoma, and truck fans alike, the Tacoma T|X Pro turned previous Tacoma's on their collective heads adding in TRD components like rock-crawling BFGoodrich Rugged Trail-wrapped TRD alloys, off road capable undercarriage support, and TRD graphics to name a few.
But for 2012 it's not the Tacoma that gets the upgrade all around but rather the T|X Pro itself. And with that, Toyota's introduced the 2012 Toyota Tacoma T|X Pro Baja.
Built on the same, durable, do-anything frame as the rest of its family the 2012 Tacoma T|X Pro Baja features an introductory MSRP of $32,990 (MSRP). With this intro price, off road lovers will get the following features:
- A robust 4.0-liter V6 engine with either a six-speed manual or five-speed automatic transmission
- An electronically controlled locking rear differential
- High-tech helpers like Active Traction Control (A-TRAC), Hill-Start Assist Control (HAC) and Downhill Assist Control (DAC)LT265/70R16 T/A KO tires from BF Goodrich
- Bead-lock off-road wheels with a unique Gun-Metal Gray finish
- A cat-back exhaust system from Toyota Racing Development (TRD)
- Two more inches of ride height
- Bold Baja Series graphics
- Access or Double Cab configurations
- Toyota's proved all-wheel-drive system
Additional bonus content for the Baja Tacoma buyers includes a four-corner Bilstein shock system, TRD coil springs in the front, a zinc-plated protective coating that will enable more rigorous abuse to the front and back wheels, a remote reservoir that increases oil capacity in the rear shock absorbers for better heat dissipation and damping sensitivity, and more.
For details on the Tacoma T|X Pro Baja, contact your sales team now because this unique, limited edition Tacoma is only going to be around for a short time.
St. Albans, VT 05478